“The SC Group” was established in 1985 by Mr. Nuttaphob Ratanasuwanthawee, Chairman and President, with the objective to become a world-class logistics organization. At first, a transporter of chemical products, the Company soon began providing tug boat services and offshore supply vessels in the vicinity of the Map Ta Put industrial estate. In time, the company expanded into the shipping of natural gas, oil and chemicals to major players in the Thai petrochemical sector, like PTT, Shell and Esso. Subsequently, the business grew to include the transport of general cargo, and the operation of ships, piers, chemical and LPG warehouses, LPG tankers, and offshore equipment warehouses. Thanks to Mr. Nuttaphob’s determination to improve logistics formats and introduce innovations across all sectors of the business, the SC Group is now one of not just Thailand’s, but the region’s leading providers of integrated transportation services, with the most comprehensive logistics network and a history of strong, sustained growth.
- SC GROUP awarded for Outstanding Establishment in 11th BK. TECH Open House Activity.
- SC GROUP got Excellence SSHE Performance Silver Award 2 years in a row from PTTED co., ltd.
- ESSO's Zero Product Crossover 2018 award for SC Group.
- SC GROUP with Dhurakij Pundit University establishing DP School.
- SC Carriers grabs ISO 39001: 2012 enhancing management standard and road safety system.
- Signed Memorandum of Understanding for container and transportaion service
- Platinum Trophy “ CEO Contractor Award for SSHE Excellence ” awarded from PTT
- Co-hosting with PTT in the opening of fuel B20
- PTT Green Award and Best Carrier for 4 years in a row
- Awarded for outstanding NGV Carrier in Zero Incident To Achieve campaign by PPT
- Open Mae-Klong branch to strengthen fuel transportation in lower-central region of Thailand.
- “CEO Contractor Award for SSHE Excellence” award for 3 years in a roll.
- “Excellent Transporter and Fuel Saving” award for 3 years in a roll.
- Cooperate with SIAMCSP for full-scale marine logistic.